It centers on the search for truth, the ramifications of the decisions people make and the complexity of navigating life's many relationships. Page Publishing is a traditional New York based full-service publishing house that handles all of the intricacies involved in publishing its authors' books, including distribution in the world's largest retail outlets and royalty generation.
Page Publishing knows that authors need to be free to create - not bogged down with complicated business issues like eBook conversion, establishing wholesale accounts, insurance, shipping, taxes and the like. Its roster of authors can leave behind these tedious, complex and time consuming issues, and focus on their passion: writing and creating. Broadway Shows Broadway Musicals.
- Walter Chrysler: Doctor of Sick Automobile Companies.
- Chiffon Cake Recipes.
- Been There, Done That – January | Literary Mama.
- International Marketing Research: Text & Cases.
- Lesattore: La settima indagine del commissario Kostas Charitos (Vintage) (Italian Edition).
- Been There. Done That. What's Next? 8 Truly Novel Travel Ideas For 2014?
- Been There. Done That. What's Next? 8 Truly Novel Travel Ideas for 2014.
Be More Chill Save on Tix! Tweet Share.
A gripping and potent story of lessons learned while navigating life's tributaries Boutillette shares, "This a story of coming to terms with reality and packing up those rose-colored lenses of lost dreams and hopes. In Been There, Done That Darrien Lee crafts a fascinating novel complete with intricate relationships, life-changing decisions, and painful matters of the heart.
All That and a Bag of Chips. When Hell Freezes Over. Brotherly Love. What Goes Around Comes Around.