Learn from guest speakers on relevant topics that are unique to the needs of this population and meet others who care about or have been affected by incarceration.
- The Myth of Indigenous Caribbean Extinction: Continuity and Reclamation in Borikén (Puerto Rico).
- Hanging on your Words - A Depeche Mode biography - English edition.
- Honour Them By Remembering.
- Remembering Willow Creek!
- Mystery of the Third Mine (Winston Science Fiction Book 16).
Visitation Teams regularly visit a number of facilities, providing pastoral visitations, group classes, Bible studies, literature distribution and worship services. To sign up to volunteer, click HERE. Visitation Team volunteers must undergo a background check process, which will be initiated when you sign up to volunteer.
Once you have cleared the background check, we will contact you and connect you with a team that serves inside a facility. Are you a retailer? If you look closely at the carved icons on her dress, each recalls a memory by appealing to our senses…touch, scent, taste, sound, sight. We keep these personal memories safe within us, connecting us to those we love. A gift to express sympathy, comfort, remembrance and healing. Options available.
Willow Tree® Remember Memory Figurine - Figurines - Hallmark
Rollover image to zoom. Add a personalized shelf? Choose Options Yes Type your text:. Select a font:. The customization I entered is correct.
- Gone Bananas.
- Summary: Create Your Own Future: Review and Analysis of Tracys Book!
- Winning Miss Wakefield: The Wallflower Wedding Series.
- Willow Tree | Remember, hand-sculpted figure by Susan Lordi!
- Most Read Stories.
- Willow Tree – Miss You Figurine – In my thoughts, in my heart.
- Lessons on Esther and Ruth (Lessons from the Old Testament Book 2);
I agree to the personalization terms and conditions. Just want the shelf? Click here.
Very pleased with this purchase. Cannot go wrong with Willow Tree figurines. I have bought over 30 of these Willow Angels. They have that sentimental factor to them and are affordable. My friends father passed away and I gave her Willow Angel "Remember". Willow Angel "Angel of Freedom" went to my doctor who helped me get through some difficult times.
Willow Tree - Remember
I love and care for animals and in turn, my friends and family have started buying me Willow Angels. I also love to cook and have had several dinner parties. I hope Santa leaves one under my tree this year! I gave this as a tribute to a friend who's Mom had passed away. Add To Cart.
Save to Favorites. Add to cart options. Product Details This lovely girl's gesture could be a reference to memory of an event, a friend or loved one, or a significant point in a relationship.
It can be a miss-you piece—a symbol for when someone is absent, or given as a gift when you want someone to remember you.